More About BJCCRC
Beaufort/Jasper Community Conflict Resolution Center offers many types of mediation services. Previous clients have remarked that mediation was a excellent way to settle their differences with the person they had a dispute with. They found that being able to talk with the person in a safe and relaxed enviroment allowed for a lasting settlement to occur.
Listed below are the types of mediation services that are offered by the Conflict Resolution Center:
- Divorce, separation, child custody, child support, spousal support, and equitable distribution
- Landlord/Tenant conflicts
- HOA/ Homeowner issues
- Real estate disputes
- Business to Customer disputes
- Business to Business disputes
- Partnership dissolutions
- Construction related conflicts
- Product liability claims
- Insurance claims
- Elderly care issues
- Probate mediation
- Professional fee disputes
- Military deployment issues concerning child custody
- Workplace/Management conflicts
- Equal opportunity/ discrimination issues
- Malpractice claims
- Technology rights
- Cross culture issues
- Alternative lifestyle issues
If you have a dispute you feel would be better off served by mediation rather than through the court system, please call us to discuss your issue with one of our staff members.
If you have an issue that is not listed above, we will do our best to help you solve your issue or advise you on where you can seek additional assistance. As a Community Conflict Resolution Center we are here to serve the community.
We offer other programs that may be of interest to you or someone you know. Look in the Programs section of this website for more information.
30 Things to Consider when creating a Parenting Plan
1. What makes your child or children special? 2. How does your child or children react to change? 3. What strategies would h…
The four obvious reasons are: Save Time Depending on the complexity of your situation and the cooperation of the two parties, the time frame can be in as little…
There is nothing legally specific as a military divorce. A military divorce is a divorce/separation in which either one or both parties are serving active duty, reserve, or national guard in any…