More About BJCCRC
The Community Conflict Resolution Center is always generating new programs to serve the community. As a need arises within the scope of the Center, we will either start a program within the Center or work with another outside agency to coordinate a program to fit a need within the community.
The list below are a few of the programs that are currently offered and some that are in the initial planning phase of completion:
- Second or third marriage pre-marital coaching
- College internship in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Criminal mediation
- Recidivism classes for misdemeanor offenders
- Change in custody mediation
- Child support programs for fathers and families.
For a complete listing of mediation services, look in the SERVICES link on this website.
We are always interested in the input from community members. If you have a suggestion for a program that would serve a benefit for people in the area, we would be glad to hear from you. Call our office and make an appointment. If you have a skill that you would like to offer, we would be grateful for the opportunity to work with you.
30 Things to Consider when creating a Parenting Plan
1. What makes your child or children special? 2. How does your child or children react to change? 3. What strategies would h…
The four obvious reasons are: Save Time Depending on the complexity of your situation and the cooperation of the two parties, the time frame can be in as little…
There is nothing legally specific as a military divorce. A military divorce is a divorce/separation in which either one or both parties are serving active duty, reserve, or national guard in any…